212 N Market St //
- 92-unit multifamily residential community on Lower Market St in Wilmington, DE
- The design of the present-day Cooper honors the rich history of the location by refurbishing the original cast-iron façade built in 1874 by Royer Brothers of Philadelphia.
- Pays tribute to the former Cooper Furniture Store that previously occupied the site at 212 N Market Street in the 1950s with its iconic sign on King Street
- This project combined the former Cooper Furniture building with several other parcels that were unfit for modern use to introduce a vibrant apartment community with a stunning courtyard reminiscent of Scandinavian architecture and rooftop deck overlooking Market Street.
- The Cooper receives the Honor Award from AIA Pennsylvania
- The Cooper receives 2021 Brick in Architecture Award
- The Cooper receives 2021 Merit Award from ABC Delaware
- The Cooper receives 2021 Residential Construction Excellence Award from DCA
- Click Here to Read Glen-Gery Case Study: A Closer Look at Cooper at Market