BPGS Construction Interns are teamed up with superintendents and/or project managers to obtain hands-on field and project management experience in all phases of construction. Internship opportunities are designed to enrich the student’s collegiate experience and provide them with the knowledge and skills not found in a classroom setting.
Interns who select BPGS Construction as their company of choice, have the opportunity to participate in our program, design, build methodology with some of the brightest and most talented builders in our industry. While working with our organization, interns also receive the unique opportunity to engage in our company’s culture, which is devoted to continuous learning and having fun along the way through build and learns as well as exclusive events.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains adherence to company standards of safety
- Prioritizes paperwork and submittal process
- Maintains material delivery status
- Archives contract records
- Sets up the initial paperwork flow
- Maintains and distributes meeting minutes
- Manages all project files
- Assists the superintendent in the formulation of the project plan
- Maintains communication with subcontractors
- Assist with RFI logs, subcontractor correspondence, maintains all site construction documents, and fills out and maintains daily reports
- All other duties assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with construction preferred.
- Familiar with change orders, budgets, cost reporting, estimating, and scheduling preferred.
- Requires standing, walking, and sitting.
- Frequent stretching and / or bending to access equipment, objects, etc.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
*Local candidates please as no relocation will be provided.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW