WSFS Bank Sportsplex
Chester, PA //
- BPGS Construction is partnering with The Philadelphia Union and WSFS Bank for the expansion of The Union’s new 170,000 SQ FT world-class sports and recreation facility.
- The complex includes an indoor facility available for community use and an adjacent support building for the Philadelphia Union II as well as the Philadelphia Union Academy.
- The state-of-the-art sports complex will span 32 acres between Subaru Park and the Union Power Plant office building.
- $55 million expansion will feature seven outdoor multi-sports fields, an indoor turf field, two multi-sport courts, an 8,000 sq. ft. performance center, 5,000 sq. ft.. of flex space for specialized athletic training, and a café for athletes and guests.
- The build is estimated to create $90 million in economic impact over the first decade and provide 500,000 visits annually to the Chester Waterfront.