BPGS Honored with Two Excellence in Construction Awards by ABC DelawareDecember 6, 2022 7:51 pm
The Associated Builders and Contractors, Delaware Chapter (ABC Delaware) hosts its annual Excellence in Construction (EIC) awards every November to recognize the best of the best within the construction industry in Delaware and the projects that members complete in the surrounding area. This year, BPGS Construction was honored with two EIC awards for the Brandywine Building Ground Floor Amenity Space and Bardea Steak.
- Brandywine Building Ground Floor Amenity Space received the Excellence in Construction Award for projects under $2 million.
- The 6,000 SF project is the most recent renovation of the ground floor common area in the Brandywine Building. The space includes a 12’ videowall surrounded by a preserved plant wall, tiered seating area, private work booths, three (3) conference rooms and a grab-and-go marketplace. Alongside the usable amenities, the space provides an open and modern look for tenants to enjoy with 20’ windows, high exposed dark ceilings, wood slat featured ceilings, poured terrazzo flooring and several other design features that compliment the elegance of the building.
- BPGS Team – Ryan Givler, De’Joun Lee, Brendan Callahan
- Bardea Steak was awarded Honorable Mention for projects under $5 million.
- The Bardea Steak project is the redevelopment of an existing commercial property to include a 4,195 SF dining room, bar, and kitchen fit-out, a 1,150 SF addition for the bathroom and four seasons dining room, exterior seating, and a 290 SF addition for kitchen, walk-in freezer and refrigerator along with dry storage areas.
- BPGS Team – Drago Vasko, Andrew Rombach, John Hughes, Monica Rizzo
Please join us in congratulating the above BPGS team members involved in these projects as well as all of our partners on this well-deserved recognition!
Pictured above from left to right: Josh Hughes, Chris Baker (2022 ABC Chairman), Dana Verbosh (Gensler), De’Joun Lee, Michele Garcia, Andrew Rombach