608 Market Street // Wilmington, DE
- Located in the ground-floor retail space of 608 MKT
- 5,000 SF steakhouse from the team behind Bardea Food & Drink at 620 Market Street
- 120-seat open hearth restaurant with horseshoe-shaped, dark wood-topped bar.
- Four-season sunroom with porcelain mosaic tile flooring, sky lights, bifold windows, and a back bar area.
- Landscaped street-side patio featuring bistro-style tables and a small lounge
- Exterior will feature attention-grabbing white stucco and painted wood trim, factory glass windows and spotlights.
- Interior will include hardwood floors, exposed white brick columns, custom-made globe chandeliers and lights, a tin ceiling, and shades of grey and white. A decorative fireplace made of steel, emerald-hued tile, and red brick will be nestled between leather banquettes. Wood slat booths will line the wall leading closer to the hearth, featuring more emerald-hued tile, steel and custom millwork.
- Designed by Stokes Architecture + Design whose recent projects include other BPGS projects Le Cavalier at the Green Room and 519 Market Street