Through the efforts of our associates and guided by our values, BPGS strives to transform the communities we serve not only through our projects, but also through our outreach efforts.
Every year, our associates dedicate one day to give back to our community during our annual Day of Service. With varying service opportunities, our associates select a cause they are passionate about for their Day of Service volunteer location.
This year our annual Day of Service was held on Friday, October 14th, and we were able to serve 11 organizations:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware
- City of Wilmington Eden Park
- Delaware Humane Association
- Kingswood Community Center
- Ministry of Caring Child Care Center
- New Castle Country Hope Center
- Ronald McDonald House of Delaware
- Sunday Breakfast Mission Shelter
- Saint Patrick’s Center
- Saint Peter’s Cathedral School
Many of the organizations listed above BPGS has a longstanding relationship with and they look forward to our extra hands each year. We are proud to be able to serve our community not only during our Day of Service, but all year long. We encourage you to help all of the wonderful organizations above as well on your own time or through monetary donations.