Christina River Exchange, CRE, is a hospitality procurement company located in Wilmington, Delaware. We provide FF&E and OS&E procurement services to hospitality, multi-family and commercial projects nationwide, both renovations and new-build. We service all major hotel brands as well as boutique products. We are a dynamic, fast-growing company with opportunity for growth seeking highly energetic individuals with an entrepreneurial mind who want to be part of shaping the company’s vision and future.
In this critical role, you will have an exciting opportunity to work side by side with other purchasing specialists and managers, as well as construction project managers, interior designers and architects on both small and large-scale hospitality and commercial procurement projects. You will be given ownership for the procurement of FF&E/OS&E for key hotel projects with the responsibility of sourcing, bidding, value engineering and purchasing all specified products specified for guestroom, public space and exterior areas as requested by the Client.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project FF&E and OS&E procurement of products for hospitality, select commercial and food and beverage projects from initial design to installation
- Develop preliminary FF&E budgets and forecasts
- Develop bid proposals, prepare and process purchase orders
- Provide bid comparison reports, forecast and expediting reports
- Manage/facilitate the approval process of custom goods with vendors and interior designers; assist interior designers with alternate selection options
- Coordinate FF&E delivery, warehouse and installation with out logistics partners.
- Occasional travel to project site 1 for initial coordination meetings and/or delivery of FF&E
- Communicate with the client, providing regular status updates and handling any questions or changes.
- Coordinate work in the field including interfacing with designers and consultants.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be highly organized, possess superb attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to develop and complete projects without continued direct supervision.
- Ability to learn how to navigate and interpret architectural, interior design drawings and design specifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and work collaboratively with vendors, designers, construction, and general contractors.
- Proven ability to produce accurate and timely reports and forecasts.
- Must be detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple large-scale projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy.
- Highly-motivated, self-starter with a strong drive to succeed and grow within the organization.
- High School diploma required;
- Two-year Certificate or Associates degree in interior design, architecture, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- 1 – 2 Years Purchasing Experience and/or Interior Design preferred; will provide training for qualified candidates who possess transferrable skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and ability to learn skills for purchasing software platform.
- Requires prolonged sitting and computer use
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment such as computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and/or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Intermittent standing and walking.
- Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
- Ability to work in an office setting in an independent and proficient manner
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.