The Marketing Specialist is to maintain, develop and implement effective marketing strategies for BPGS Construction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for BPGS Construction and Christina River Exchange regarding all marketing needs.
- Collaborate with Executive Leadership and BPG Marketing Manager to create marketing budgets and plans, and implement them on a daily basis.
- Work with the Executive Leadership to establish marketing goals, themes and ideas for projects based off industry knowledge and researching industry trends and best practices
- Create original content that represents and promotes BPGS Construction, including, social media posts, blogs, graphic needs, newsletters website content, press releases and recruitment needs
- Responsible for maintaining photography, drone, & timelapse database of current and completed projects
- Make frequent site visits per project for progress updates and content
- Maintain and update website, profile sheets, bios as needed for projects
- Prepare presentations as needed to represent BPGS Construction, such as RFPs, in collaboration with team
- Create orders for marketing and promotional material as needed
- Collaborate with BPGS recruiter to develop recruitment marketing campaign and update collateral
- Organize internal events in collaboration with various teams. Collaborate with project partners and stakeholders for event planning and public relations needs for development milestones (build & learns, outings, ribbon cuttings, topping outs, ground breakings).
- Work with external consultants and vendors to obtain quotes, negotiate contracts, and manage deliverables for special projects (video, website, graphic design). Establishes and maintains key business relationships.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience with WordPress, Squarespace, Hootsuite (or other social management tool), Canva, and Constant Contact (or other email marketing platform).
- Graphic Design experience is beneficial, but not required.
- Some photography experience is preferred.
- Project a professional demeanor at all times through appearance and behavior. Promote positive customer relations.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with associates, clients, and any other parties.
- Must have excellent writing skills and be detail oriented and accurate in composing and proofing materials.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands. Problem solving and analytical skills needed.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must have organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
Education & Experience
Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field. Minimum of 2 years of experience in the marketing or communications field (including internships).
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
- Site visits to active construction sites.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.